[Insight-users] Wavelet transform of 3D brain images

Alexandre GOUAILLARD Alexandre_Gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 5 11:44:33 EDT 2008

Hi shoosh,

I guess several people already answered your question in the past few days:
http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?pubid=
103
Is one possible solution you might want to try.

You might also want to ask google, and even check the archive of the
mailing. You will see that this topic has been addressed many times already:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?as_sitesearch=www.itk.org&as_epq=insig
ht%2Dusers

Good luck babygirl.

Alex.