[Insight-users] subsample of binary image

נועה ברוידא noahbroide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:00:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use "itkNearestNeighborInterpolateImageFunction" to perform
subsampling on a binary image,
I got an image in the right size that preserved the original structure, but
with many "holes".
I thought "itkNearestNeighborInterpolateImageFunction" would be a good
solution where  working on binary images but I compared the results of
"itkNearestNeighborInterpolateImageFunction" to "LinearInterpolation" filter
on the same binary image and they give the same result.
( I used "LinearInterpolation" for subsampling of not-binary image and it
works well).

I couldn't find the implementation for
"itkNearestNeighborInterpolateImageFunction" (the txx file)
Am I missing something?

Thank you,
Noah.