[Insight-users] vessel enhancing diffusion filter (release 200)

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:20:30 EDT 2008

Hi Frederico,

In 2-D case the Hessian matrix has 4 components.
If we are talking about 3-D, then it should be 9.
In general case it has to be 2^d, where d is your dimension.

I cropped and downsapmled my image just for the computation time saving
sake.
In reality, my images would be much larger.
And as Luis mentioned in some of his emails a while ago,
there should be way/room for memory distributed calculations.
That is especially important for the cases like this one.

BTW, what was the pixel size of your image?

Thanks,

Alex