[Insight-users] Generating thin slice mIP from itk volumes.

Sachin Jambawalikar sachinjam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:51:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a volume for which I need to generate thin slice mIP(minimum
intensity projection)or a sliding window mIP. What this means is that
for example if I have a 100 slice volume and if my window size is 7
what I want to do is  generate the mIP of the 4th slice using slices 1
to 7 ,then mIP of 5th slice using slices 2 to 8th  and so on for the
entire volume. Is there  way using slice iterators to do this or easy
there any other way in itk.

Regards
--Sachin