[Insight-users] Problem writing to Analyze file format

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:45:09 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

the ImageViewer and SNAP from ITK works fine.  Thanks.
The other ones, ParaView and Slicer, do not accept the Analyze format
with complains below.

A reader for "/home/dzyubak/SquareBinary201_out.hdr" could not be found.

Do those softs really support the Analyze format or I am doing something
wrong?
It looks like I have to stick with the type float since my users would
prefer using ImageJ.

Thanks,

Alex