[Insight-users] Problem writing to Analyze file format

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:02:41 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

The viewer crashes with the error below.

*********Begin Error*******

dzyubak at debian: /Slicer33$ ./Slicer3 SquareBinary201_out.hdr
Starting Slicer: /home/dzyubak/Viewers/Slicer33
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0b6f1dd8 ***

child killed: SIGABRT

CHILDKILLED 9331 SIGABRT SIGABRT
dzyubak at debian: /Slicer33$

*******End Error******