[Insight-users] iPhone

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 19 11:28:19 EDT 2008

That explains why Open Source development tools have killed the
closed source ones:

   http://java.dzone.com/news/interview-john-de-goes-free-un

They still have that closed-minded 20th-century mentality...

One must wonder:

            "Why should my complier decide
             what I can talk about or not..."

I don't recall having to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement in
order to be able to use gcc and Vim.     :-)

  Free as in Freedom...

      Luis