[Insight-users] ITK Contribution

Irene Gonzálvez García irenegonzalvezg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:40:26 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Some time ago I asked in this forum if you accept specific applications
to make a contribution in itk. What I have implemented is a specific
algorithm for following the trajectory of a cell in the time domain. I
ask again it because I have seen many contributions and all of them have
a class implementation. What I have done is to use some classes, already
implemented by other users, and create the algorithm. I would like to
contribute with my work to ITK although I don't know if it will be possible.

Best regards
Irene