[Insight-users] ITK Contribution

Alexandre GOUAILLARD Alexandre_Gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:37:15 EDT 2008

Hi irene,

I actually could be interested in your algorithm.

I would volunteer to help transform your algorithm into a class and help you
submit it to the insight journal. Would you be interested?

The complete applications (which usually involve GUI and dependencies on
other libraries) can go in Insight Application (separate).

Alex.