[Insight-users] Range filter or Hurst operator?

Vijayaraghavan Rajagopal v.rajagopal at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jun 22 23:27:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking to segment a transmission electron microscope image of a
cardiac cell. It contains 4 mitochondria at the 4 corners of the image and
a striated actin-myosin complex going across the width of the image in
the centre.

After reading the Image Processing Handbook, I am under the impression
that a Range filter or a Hurst texture operator should be able to
segment the mitochondria from the image due to its distinct texture.

Can anyone direct me to itk classes for these operations please? Also,
is there a link on the web that gives the entire list of classes in itk,
so that
I can search them myself?

thanks in advance

Vijay Rajagopal, PhD v.rajagopal at auckland.ac.nz