[Insight-users] metric and optimizer

imaria.cabezas at telvent.abengoa.com imaria.cabezas at telvent.abengoa.com
Mon Jun 23 03:31:03 EDT 2008

Hi Luis!
Thanks you for answer me so nice. I used the affine transform and the
images  fixed and moving are separeted to a traslation  (20,10,10)  or
(1,1,1).
I try to create some different initial situations and I get bad results.
The situation is: I have a fixed image and a moving image that are the
same but I displace one (translation in this cause) and I use this image
like the moving image and my program must return the unit matrix because
this is the transform between the used fixed and moving images. However,
my program return a matrix that is very similar to unit matrix and a
traslation movement very similar to used in principle. So, my program
return a matrix 3x3 and a vector 3x1 that represent the traslation. Could
you need me? or Do you have a idea? I try to do lots of things but I don´t
 achieve my purpose.
 Thanks you !!
Regards!!