[Insight-users] LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer

Hari harihar.n at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:28:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

  I am using the LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer to find the transform
from a set of correspondences. I want to specify the center of rotation. I
initialize the transform by setting this center. However, after the
LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer has run, the center of rotation is
changed. I have tried Euler2DTransform and CenteredRigid2DTransform. In both
cases I get a center different from the one I initialized with. Is there a
way to keep the center of rotation constant and estimate the other
parameters based on that ?

Thanks,
Hari