[Insight-users] ITK image

Alexandre GOUAILLARD Alexandre_Gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 25 17:46:41 EDT 2008

Oh, ok.

Well, a test is not an example, you are not supposed to use it as an
executable and to change the input and output.

But, hey, life is not always what you want, right?

So, here is what you can do:
You can call ctest with -V or -VV option to see what the command looks like
(beware: lot of output)
In my case I get this:
Test command:
/Users/alex/Devel/CVSROOT/Insight/BUILD/bin/itkBasicFiltersTests2
itkShrinkImageTest

And if you're lucky, the test will allow you to provide an input image.

Unfortunatly here, it's not the case, meaning that you will have to recode
an example out of the test.

You might also want to look at the multresolution pyramid code that do
several shrinking in a row.

Alex.