[Insight-users] CableSwig using all memory

Curzio Basso curzio.basso at disi.unige.it
Thu Jun 26 02:59:03 EDT 2008

HI!

> You can simply remove
> Wrapping/WrapITK/Modules/IntensityFilters/wrap_itkMaskNegatedImageFilter.cmake.

Yes this is what I read in the docs but I was waiting to see if I
could remove the
error first :-)

> Cableswig shouldn't do that though.
>
> Have you turned on many WRAP_* options, are added some dimensions to
> WRAP_ITK_DIMS?

That's correct, I have basically everything turned on. I'm trying
right now to see if
using only *_double I can get to the end of the compilation. But I did
not add any dimension,
I am using only 2 and 3. Still, I do not see why cswig should use all
memory. Any chance of
a memory leak?

thanks a lot for the quick answer!

q.