[Insight-users] dicom to metadata conversion(abatzis jim)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 28 20:24:38 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

What is the image modality of your DICOM datasets ?

                  PET ? CT, MRI ?

 From that modality you will be able to deduce the pixel type
that you should use for the Dicom to meta conversion.

You can also try loading your datasets in

     a) SNAP

     b) Slicer

     c) ParaView

and let us know what you find.

It will also be useful if you could post in a public
web site your original DICOM images, or the converted
MetaImage.