[Insight-users] Change the dimension of an index

Alberto albermnz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:13:05 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I am working with images in 3D, but I need to manipulate these images in 2D.
After some processing I get an index SliceImageType::IndexType pixelIndex
and I would like to create a 3D image setting this index to 90. I don't know
how to do it, because this index has 2D and the image 3D. has anyone any
suggestion?

        InputImageType::Pointer img = InputImageType::New();
        img->SetRegions( input->GetLargestPossibleRegion() );
        img->Allocate();
        img->FillBuffer( 0 );
       img->SetPixel( ??, 90 );

Best regards