[Insight-users] The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call

delphine.ribes at epfl.ch delphine.ribes at epfl.ch
Thu Mar 6 13:26:06 EST 2008

Dear Insight users list,

I implement a tool to do histological image registration and I compiled it on my
machine. It uses itk, vtk and fltk. It compiles fine and works fine. I use it on
other machine and as well it works fine. Great !!!
But when I've decided to install it on a machine exclusively bought for it, it
crashes... With the error, for the debug version:
 Run-time Check Failure #0 - the value ESP was not properly saved across a
function call...

So I've decided to test with SNAP from Insight Application and I get the same
error.

I have no idea of what to do now, so if you have any suggestions I will be
pleased to hear it !!!

thanks a lot,
Delphine