[Insight-users] Read and write images with VTK extension

Irene Gonzálvez García irenegonzalvezg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:06:16 EST 2008

Hello,

I am running some examples in 4 dimensions. Some of them work perfectly,
but I found a problem with: Examples/IO/ImageReadWrite.cxx . I changed
only the dimension. (2-->4), but it appears: 'VTK ImageIO: VTK Writer
can only write 2 or 3-dimensional images. Is there any other VTK Reader
and Writer for 4-dimensional images? . Maybe it isn't implemented for
image with the VTK extension, and it's better if I use .RAW. What do you
think about it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Irene