[Insight-users] link error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 10 15:41:57 EDT 2008

Hi Yannick,

Apparently you are missing to link to "itksys".

What is strange in your report is that you mention
that you are configuring your project using CMake.

If that is the case, CMake should have anticipated
the dependency between any ITK library and "itksys"
and should have added "itksys" to the list of libraries
to link with.

In other words, we have never found necessary to explicitly
add "itksys" to the list of libraries in a CMake command

     TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(target libraries)

when we have already listed any of the ITK libraries in
that command.

Something else may be going on with your build....

Are you doing this on Unix/Linux ?

Are you explicitly adding all the libraries that
you mentioned below ?

If so, you may be adding them in an incorrect order.

Please post to the list the TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES()
command of your executable.