[Insight-users] outlining a segmented object

Ken Urish ken.urish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:44:21 EDT 2008

Is there a filter/class that outlines an object that has been
segmented on a 2d or 3d image on the original input image?
For example, after segmenting an object, is there a filter that takes
the mask of the segmentation and the input image and creates an image
of the input image with the segmentation output outlined? I can think
of a few ways to do this but I thought ITK already has an easy way to
do this in its vast troves of code. I checked the archive to no avail.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks
--Ken--