[Insight-users] outlining a segmented object

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:19:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

You might want to look at the LabelOverlayImageFilter. This was
written by Gaetan and there are examples of its usage in a few
InsightJournal articles, such as the watershed one, and it may have a
submission of its own.

If you have a mask or label image then you can turn it into an outline
by subtracting the erosion from the original.