[Insight-users] [insight-users] How to write 2D slices into a folder?

Mario Ceresa mario.ceresa at torrescalla.it
Mon Mar 17 09:00:11 EDT 2008

Hi Sherry,
How do you load the slice data? If you load them from DICOM format, I
think that section

"7.12.4 Reading a 2D DICOM Series and Writing a 2D DICOM Series"

of Itk guide can help you

Also the source code for this section can be found in the file
Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadSeriesWrite.cxx.

Hope this helps

Mario