[Insight-users] ITK with QT4

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:21:38 EDT 2008

Oh yes. I was using example from Insight Applications 3.4

Well I downloaded the New Version of this example and got following errors

When doing cmake
--------------------
CMake says while first time configuring.

FOUND Qt-Version 4.3.2

Then
Error D:/Libs/Qt4.3/include
Press cancel to suppress any further messages.

configuring again :

Warning : CMake is forcing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE to "/MD /O2 /Ob2 /D
/NDEBUG" to Match that imported from ITK.
If this message appears for more tahn one imported project, You have
conflicting Options and will have to rebuild one of those projects.

and this appear again as

Warning : CMake is forcing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL to "/MD /O1 /Ob2 /D
/NDEBUG" to Match that imported from ITK.
If this message appears for more tahn one imported project, You have
conflicting Options and will have to rebuild one of those projects.

AND ONE MORE TIME

Warning : CMake is forcing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO to "/MD /O1 /Ob2
/D /NDEBUG" to Match that imported from ITK.
If this message appears for more tahn one imported project, You have
conflicting Options and will have to rebuild one of those projects.

Well anyhow it generates the project. Building QtSlicer gives following :

1>QtGlSliceView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual struct QMetaObject const * __thiscall
QtGlSliceView::metaObject(void)const "
(?metaObject at QtGlSliceView@@UBEPBUQMetaObject@@XZ)
1>QtGlSliceView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual void * __thiscall QtGlSliceView::qt_metacast(char const *)"
(?qt_metacast at QtGlSliceView@@UAEPAXPBD at Z)
1>QtGlSliceView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual int __thiscall QtGlSliceView::qt_metacall(enum
QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)"
(?qt_metacall at QtGlSliceView@@UAEHW4Call at QMetaObject@@HPAPAX at Z)

These linking error seems to be resolved by moccing. I generated
moc_QtGlSliceview.cpp by moccing QtGlSliceview.h and added into project but
then I get following errors

..\QtImgViewer\moc_QtglSliceView.cpp(73) : error C3861: 'Position':
identifier not found
1>..\QtImgViewer\moc_QtglSliceView.cpp(86) : error C2039: 'Position' : is
not a member of 'QtGlSliceView'
1>        c:\users\prabhat\desktop\qtimgviewer\QtGlSliceView.h(85) : see
declaration of 'QtGlSliceView'
1>..\QtImgViewer\moc_QtglSliceView.cpp(87) : error C2365: 'Position' :
redefinition; previous definition was 'formerly unknown identifier'
1>..\QtImgViewer\moc_QtglSliceView.cpp(89) : error C2673: 'Position' :
global functions do not have 'this' pointers
1>..\QtImgViewer\moc_QtglSliceView.cpp(89) : error C2065: 'staticMetaObject'
: undeclared identifier
1>QtSlicer.cxx

Hope this helps to identify what wrong is happening.

Thanks a lot.

Prabhat