[Insight-users] PSNR

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 27 16:38:23 EDT 2008

Hi Fab,

You would have to implement these image metrics.

The best way to do it is to follow the example of the

        itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric

in the directory

             Insight/Code/Algorithms

Once you have implemented your metric, you could use it
by replacing the MeansSquareImageMetric from any of the
C++ examples in the directory

       Insight/Examples/Registration

You will find all the examples described in detail in
the ITK Software Guide:

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in the "Image Registration" chapter.