[Insight-users] output image with different grey levels

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Mar 28 11:18:57 EDT 2008

Hi Giorgos,

1) How different are the intensities of the output image ?

2) What Transform are you using ?

3) What interpolator are you using ?

4) What image type did you defined for the input ?

5) What image type did you defined for the output ?

6) What is the modality of the input image ?

7) Please post your code to the list.