[Insight-users] Extract a non-orthogonal 2D slice from a 3D image

Brandon Lin brandon.lin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 02:25:38 EDT 2008

Dear ITK experts,

The ExtractImageFilter can only extract a slice orthogonal to one of the
cartesian axis.  Is there a tool in ITK that allows me to extract a
non-orthogonal 2D slice from a 3D image?

Also, if I have a stack of 2D slices which are not exactly parallel to each
other, with all the relative positions and angles are given, is there a tool
that allows me to combine them into a 3D image using some kind of
interpolator?

Thanks,
Brandon