[Insight-users] How to create a LabelMap or Label object

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 10:12:20 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I had a question a few days back where I needed to perform some
statistics an irregular region of an image. Someone had pointed me to
the following submission:

http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=index.php&pubid=176

However, I am a bit confused on how to use it. So, if I understand
correctly, I need to create a LabelMap object.

What I do have is the set of connected points (in image coordinates)
that make up my region and basically represents a closed 2D polygon or
surface. How can I use that information to create this LabelMap class?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Anja