[Insight-users] Fwd: Fwd: Building version 3.6

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 2 11:36:10 EDT 2008

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the additional information.

The screenshot with the error message was quite useful.

It seems that CMake is not finding the executables:

            cmTryCompileExec.exe

Given that you are running Windows Vista, it is likely
that you may be having problems with the User Account
Control (UAC).

In Windows Vista, you must be "Administrator" in
order to run Visual Studio.

Can you please try disabling UAC, and running the
CMake configuration again ?

Please let us know what you find,

    Thanks,

        Luis