[Insight-users] Problems building ITK-Snap outside the Insight Applications tree

Vries, J de jurgen.de.vries at rad.umcg.nl
Mon May 5 06:10:04 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the help!!
The replaced part in the CMakeList.txt really did the trick!
Afterwards there were still some linker errors but those were resolved.
The solution (in case other people have the same problem) to the linker
errors was to:
- add OpenGL package to CMakeList.txt
- add external libraries (ITKCommon, ITKAlgorithms, ITKNumerics,
ITKBasicFilters) to CMakeList.txt
- add in InsightSNAP project => Properties => Linker => Input =>
Additional Dependencies the following: fltkjpeg.lib, fltkpng.lib,
fltkz.lib

Regards,
Jurgen