[Insight-users] (no subject)

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.org
Tue May 6 08:34:47 EDT 2008

Hi Hrishi,

You must point ITK_DIR to the root of your ITK binary tree, not source tree.
There you will find the ITKConfig.cmake file (this file was generated by
CMake taking ITKConfig.cmake.in as source).

Hope that helps

Ivan

PD: please, try to put a subject in the subject line of your emails to the
list

   _____