[Insight-users] question : Are there DXF readers/writers in ITK ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 6 09:29:02 EDT 2008

Hi Han,

No,
unfortunately ITK does not support reading/writing vector data
from/to DXF.

What exactly do you have stored in your DXF file ?

If you have a polyline or a surface mesh, there may be
options for converting the content of your DXF file
into a VTK file, and then read it into an ITK Mesh.

What are you interested in doing with your DXF into ITK ?
Segmentation ?, Registration ?