[Insight-users] SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter runtime error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 7 09:12:23 EDT 2008

Hi Xiaolong,

Thanks for letting us know that the example works now for you.

We have now added try/catch blocks around the calls to writer->Update()
in this example.

That was the reason why you were not getting a very informative
error message when attempting to use a .png file for storing a
float-pixel-type image.