[Insight-users] some problem with using the itkBinaryFillholeImageFilter

chunfang wang wchunfang at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:53:43 EDT 2008

Hi, all

Now I am using some function from the
Label_object_representation_and_manipulation_with_ITK software to do some
segmentation,
It works very well with the labeling functions, but when I am using the
itkBinaryFillholeImageFilter, the results come out to be no difference from
the input image.

I have check the input parameters, my input image is a binary image from the
output of a itkBinaryShapeKeepNObjectsImageFilter, which only contain one
object. What I want to do is filling the holes inside this segmented object.

I also try to set the bool parameter "fullconnected"  true and false, both
have the same result, the input image passing through the filter without any
change.
I also use the example in the software package, it also failed to fill the
holes inside the object.

I do know where is the problem, any help is appreciated.

thanks

chunfang