[Insight-users] Insight Journal / ITK contribution

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 12 09:43:12 EDT 2008

Hi Irene,

Yes, we welcome applications as topics for submission
of an Insight Journal paper.

The basic criteria for the Insight Journal is:

       "Can this paper be useful for ITK users ?"

If the answer is "yes", then we definitely want your
paper submitted to the Journal.

The additional criteria, as you may already know is
that your paper should be accompanied by the source
code of the algorithm, and by the data and parameters
that readers will need to use in order to reproduce
your findings.

For more information about this process, please look at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms

Also, if you or your institution are pursuing patent
applications in any methodology related to the content
of the paper, please note that very visibly in the
abstract of the paper, so that readers will be aware
that there are restrictions on the use of such methods.

We look forward to receive your submission to the
Insight Journal,