[Insight-users] Problem with region of interest filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 12 09:54:11 EDT 2008

Hi Niccolo,

The RegionOfInterest filter should produce an output image
for which the largest possible region starts with an index
set to zeros.

For example:

Input image region: Start [0,0,0]   Size [512,512,200]

Region of interest: Start [100,100,50] Size [200,200,100]

Output image region: Start [0,0,0] Size [200,200,100]

The *origin* of the output image will be set to the physical
coordinates if the pixel with index [100,100,50] in the input
image.

If you are observing any different behavior, please provide
the information of the input image, region of interest and
output image.

You can use the image->Print( std::cout ) method in order
to gather this information.