[Insight-users] PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT: "ADOPT A BUG"

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 13 09:29:16 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

               Thanks for pointing this out!

                Yes, that's a great idea.

I just added a section to the bottom of the Wiki page,
to hold in there the list of bugs already adopted:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program#Adopted_Bugs

Please select the bug that you want to adopt from the list:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program#List_of_Bugs_for_Adoption

take it out of the list on the Wiki and move it to the
new section:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program#Adopted_Bugs

You could also insert the adopter name just after the bug number
when the bug entry is moved to the bottom list.

     Thanks  a lot,

<Subliminal propaganda section>

                  "ADOPT YOUR ITK BUG TODAY !!!"