[Insight-users] RE : RE : 3D Rois Selection :

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 13 12:14:03 EDT 2008

Hi Josiane,

This test is normally run from the test driver,
for that reason it doesn't have a "main", but
a function name.

You must simply replace line 29, from:

   int itkBinaryMask3DMeshSourceTest(int, char *[])

   int main(int, char *[])

The linker is telling you that it couldn't find
a "main()" function. This problem will go away
once you replace line 29 as indicated above.