[Insight-users] Problem about setting the mask in the registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 13 12:34:26 EDT 2008

Hi Chunfang,

The registration framework allows you to set masks individually
for both the Fixed image and the Moving image.

You can do this with code like the following:

     metric->SetFixedImageMask(  fixedImageMask  );
     metric->SetMovingImageMask( movingImageMask );

In the example:

     Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration12.cxx

The mask that is set in line 322:

     metric->SetFixedImageMask( spatialObjectMask );

is *only* used for the fixed image.