[Insight-users] ITK on Cell Broadband Engine

Blezek, Daniel J., Ph.D. Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue May 13 14:13:58 EDT 2008

Hi Daniele,

  Our newly created lab has been working on this since October last
year.  The Cell architecture doesn't lend itself to a straight port of
ITK, though ITK compiles an the PPU nicely.  What I suspect you might do
is port an individual filter to the SPU, which is our approach.

  Do you have any more specifics? or would like to discuss in more
detail?

Regards,
-dan