[Insight-users] ITK & VISUAL STUDIO 6.0 : How many users ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 13 16:17:36 EDT 2008

Bill,

Good point,

I'll be happy to send the email to vtkusers, cmake, scirun and slicer3.

I'm not subscribed to siemens-medical or ge-medical, If you are
subscribed, could you send the email to these other lists ?

Also, in order to gather feedback in an organized way, a proposal
page has been added to the Wiki:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Dropping_Support_for_Visual_Studio_6.0

Place holders for gathering feedback has been included.

Against dropping support for Visual Studio 6.0:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Dropping_Support_for_Visual_Studio_6.0#Against_Dropping_Support

In favor of dropping support for Visual Studio 6.0
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Dropping_Support_for_Visual_Studio_6.0#In_Favor_of_Dropping_Support

Hopefully we will not have collisions when editing the Wiki...