[Insight-users] BSpline deformable transform Helper class

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:08:26 EDT 2008

Frederico,

I implemented a modified set of KernelTransforms including a Jacobian
a while ago that you might find useful for this problem.  I use them
for registration a lot, and have had good results.  I find the LBFGSB
optimizer works quite well with them.  With more than 10-20
parameters, Amoeba and Powells could get pretty slow.

http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/494

Cheers,

Rupert