[Insight-users] Question about segmentation techniques in ITK Snap

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 14 13:10:30 EDT 2008

Hi Jurgen,

We don't manage the SNAP web site, so unfortunately I won't be
able to help locating this particular report.

My suggestion will be to send email to the SNAP users mailing list.

You can subscribe at:

         http://www.itksnap.org/forum.php

You could also contact Dr. Yushkevich:
http://picsl.upenn.edu/people_Yushkevich.aspx