[Insight-users] Resampling segmentation

Marius Erdt marius.erdt at gmx.de
Thu May 15 03:21:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

is there a way in ITK to resample not only greyvalue volumes but binary
volumes?

I've got a binary segmentation that was created from an anisotropic MRI
data set. Resampling the MRI data to isotropic voxels is not a problem
(using ITK resampleImageFilter). However resampling the binary volume
using interpolation produces a non-binary output. I could threshold the
result, but that would not be a proper result in terms of linear
interpolation between slices.

Does anyone have an idea how to resample a binary volume such that the
result is equivalent to a linear interpolation between the segmentations
of the slices.

Thanks for any help,

Marius