[Insight-users] Resampling segmentation

Marius Erdt marius.erdt at gmx.de
Thu May 15 04:46:38 EDT 2008

I've now tried nearest neighbor interpolation. This, however, just
scales the current segmentation, but does not smooth the "steps" of the
segmentation.
I'm thinking about thresholding the linear interpolation result, but I'm
not sure if the result is "correct" if some arbitrary threshold is used.

Marius