[Insight-users] Transition to CMake 2.6 : Preparation for release of ITK 3.8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 16 09:10:21 EDT 2008

Now that CMake 2.6 has been released, we will be transitioning the
Nightly Dashboard builds of ITK to use the most recent CMake version.

If you are the administrator of a machine that submits to the ITK
Dashboard, please upgrade your CMake version to 2.6 at your convenience.

We anticipate that by the time we release ITK 3.8, the required version
of CMake will be 2.6.

   Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,