[Insight-users] ITK and Visual Studio 9: Contributing a Nightly Build to the Dashboard

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 16 18:26:15 EDT 2008

Hi Ali,

     Thanks for contributing a Nightly VS9 build.

The simplest way to set it up is the attached CTestScript.

You will have to adapt the paths to the ones that correspond to
the organization of your computer. (e.g. location of the ITK
source tree, and whether you have cygwin installed or have another
CVS client tool available).

The way you run this script is by calling:

             ctest -S   ITK_Nightly_VS9_Release.txt

Where ctest, will normally be found in your

     C:\Program Files\CMake 2.6\bin\ctest.exe

Therefore if you add to your ScheduledTasks a command like:

  C:\Program Files\CMake 2.6\bin\ctest.exe -S
       C:\Users\Ali\DashboardScripts\ITK_Nightly_VS9_Release.txt

and schedule it to run any time after 9:00pm EDT (New York time),
that should submit to our Dashboard.

If this give you trouble, one good way to start is by first
submitting Experimental builds, and then go towards a Nightly
as you grow more comfortable with the process.

    Please let us know if you encounter any problems,