[Insight-users] Label Image question again...

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 06:13:38 EDT 2008

Hi Xabi,

Thanks for your reply!

4. So, now the problem is how to compute a binary region from those
points. What do you want exactly? Is it the bounding box? You can get
this with SpatialObjects (BlobSpatialObject).

I actually need the shape that the points represent. It is not really
a rectangle but an irregular shape. I think the BlobSpatialObject
might be the thing that I need as it seems to be able to represent any
amorphous shape. I will give this a shot now!

Cheers,
Anja

Cheers,

Anja