[Insight-users] Label Image question again...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 20 10:22:32 EDT 2008

Hi Luca,

These classes are not yet in ITK.

We are running behind on moving contributions from the Insight Journal
to the Code/Review directory.

     This particular contribution was not included in ITK 3.6.

You can however, download the code directly from the Insight Journal
and copy it into your project.

Please note that the API of new classes may change as part of the
review process that they undergo in the Code/Review directory.

At some point, after the Adopt-a-Bug program, we will be looking
into engaging the users community in the process of moving
contributions from the Insight Journal into ITK. It comes down
to a matter of providing training on how to review classes,
test them and bring them up to the coding standards of ITK.

We are working towards moving the governance of the toolkit to
the users community itself.