[Insight-users] CableSwig-ITK with new embedded Swig 1.3.35

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 08:54:42 EDT 2008

Gaetan, Luis, and Brad

As part of development on java wrapping in WrapITK it was necessary to
use the latest features in swig. Since the currently embedded swig in
cswig is almost 'half-a-decade' old (December 2003), I tried to replace
it with the latest version. You can find a copy here:

http://cid-339c2f819e13d893.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Codes-ITK/CableSwig-ITK-3.6.0-Swig-1.3.35.rar

Some notes:

- All the changes in the code are annotated by '#' which
may be easily found by file search. Alternatively, if you prefer, you
can make a patch.

- Everything gets compiled and linked fine here with MSVS9.0 on Vista.

- Brad: It seems there is a problem with finding the default swig
library directory. This can be avoided by -I.

- Gaetan: You may like this new embedded swig as it brings you many new
functionalities for python code generations, however, you may want to
give it a try with python to see if things work the way they are
expected to. The change between swig versions 1.3.20 and 1.3.35 is much
more than 0.0.15.

Regards,

Ali

All new Live Search at Live.com