[Insight-users] Compiling ITK3.6 with ICC10.1 (Export template issue)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 21 14:40:22 EDT 2008

Hi SP H,

There is one Nightly submission to the ITK Dashboard using ICC 10:

    http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=81486

it seems to build without any errors or warnings.

You may want to look at its configuration from the output of
the itkSystemInformation test:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=3542878&build=81401

   Please let us know what you find,